Skip to main content
Terms & Conditions
Retailers & Distributors
- All orders are Pro Forma and subject to acceptance by Baobab.
- The placing of an order by a customer constitutes an offer by the customer to buy from Baobab the goods at the price referred to in this order, on the sale terms.
- Should the retailer cancel or withdraw from this agreement after 14 days from the placement of the order, they will be invoiced a cancellation fee amounting to 30% of the order value.
- Baobab reserves the right to cancel without liability, styles which in its sole judgement are unsatisfactory.
- The customer acknowledges that all measurements are approximate and that the reproduction of colours is as accurate as the photographic and production process will allow.
- Claims for goods delivered are limited to the invoiced price of the goods and Baobab shall not be liable for any costs or losses including claims against the customer.
- Returns will only be accepted within 30 days and only when prior arrangement has been made with Baobab. Baobab may at its discretion repair, replace or refund damaged goods.
- Prices referred to on the order are exclusive of postage or delivery charges.
- Goods delivered by Baobab shall be invoiced to the customer on a separate tax invoice at the agreed selling price plus any tax and delivery costs.